The Kingdom Of The Bald Monkey

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

March Playlist

Music
I bet you thought that I had reached the ripe old age of 40 and keeled over and died. No such luck. You're stuck with me. So, what have I been doing other than not blogging? Hmmmm... A whole lot of rushing around really. I spent my Birthday with The Who. Then, not even a week later, we followed Blackfield around a little as they played the east coast touring for their second album. Then, we went to see a band called Mew at the Black Cat in D.C.. Then, I was exhausted. I did have some time to put some finishing touches on the recording part of my next album and this month (April) I will start mixing it. I think I have decided on a title. I'm going to call it "The Music That Will Never Be Heard" because it almost seems like there has been a force preventing me for one reason or another from completing this project and I'm still not done. Hopefully, I will finish it before we have to do more rushing around.

In between all of this, I have been listening to some brand new music, mostly be way of download singles from the Internet. There are other things that I'm listening to as well. Here is what has been feeding my head:

SINGLES:
Rush - Far Cry (From forthcoming album "Snakes & Arrows" 5/1/07)
Marillion - See It Like A Baby (From forthcoming album "Somewhere Else" 4/9/07)
Tori Amos - Big Wheel (From forthcoming album American Doll Posse" 5/1/07)
The Ark- The Worrying Kind (From forthcoming album "Prayer For The Weekend" 4/11/07)
The Ark - Absolutely No Decorum (From forthcoming album "Prayer For The Weekend" 4/11/07)

ALBUMS:
Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Blank Planet (Out on 4/24/07 I got it early, I have my connections)
Blackfield - Live At World Cafe Philadelphia 3-13-07 (Bootleg)
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King (This album is older than God)
Genesis - Selling England By The Pound (This albums older than Jesus)
Mew - And The Glass Handed Kites (Yeah, I'm still liking this album a lot)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home