The Kingdom Of The Bald Monkey

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Winter In The Blackfield

Well, finally it's here. After almost a year of waiting, the new Blackfield album simply titled "II" has arrived into my eager little hands. I quickly popped it into my CD player. The majestic and melancholic sound hovers around my house as I write this. I already knew about half of the songs from bootlegs and downloads. So, it all seems so familiar for a new album. Anyway, it's released in the UK on Monday and here in the USA on March 6, but I got it directly from the man. We have already made our Blackfield tour plans. We will be here on these dates when our friend Steven Wilson brings his other band to the USA:

13 Mar 2007 - USA, Philadelphia, World Cafe Live
15 Mar 2007 - USA, ANNAPOLIS, Ramshead
16 Mar 2007 - USA, New York, Bowery Ballroom
17 Mar 2007 - USA, Hoboken, Maxwell's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home